We specialise in customised Tours of the Wild Atlantic Way in Donegal and Sligo to suit individuals or small groups
The Wild Atlantic Way is a 2,500km driving route along the rugged coastline of the West Coast of Ireland, from Cork to Donegal.
It is a driving route of extreme beauty at every turn. It is divided up into six regions with Donegal being part of the Northern Headlands, stretching into- Sligo’s The Surf Coast.
Donegal has the longest coastal line on the Wild Atlantic Way with Signature Points including Sliabh Liag (Slieve League), Fanad Head and Malin Head, and popular Attractions including Glenveagh, Grianan of Aileach, Marble Hill, Errigal, Donegal Castle, Doe Castle.
Mullaghmore Head is the Signature Point in Sligo with popular Attractions including Streedagh, Drumcliffe, Glencar, Benbulben and Rosses Point.
We specialise in customised tours of these regions, from one day to several days.
We can also take in the Giant’s Causeway and Antrim Coastline if required.
We can recommend an itinerary for any particular area of Donegal or Sligo that you would like to visit or if you prefer, we can help you to personalize a tour to suit your requirements.
We believe everything is possible in helping you to create a bespoke tour individual to you, creating that once in a lifetime experience.
Some of our Tours:
- A Coastal Tour along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Glenveagh National Park & Errigal Drive Tour
- Slieve League and Glenveagh National Park
- A Coastal Tour of Wild Atlantic Way to Slieve League/ Glencolmcille and Ardara
- Ancestral Tours including Wild Atlantic Way
- Fanad Lighthouse Tour
- Arranmore Island Tour
- Atlantic Drive Tour
- South Donegal North Sligo Tour
- Inishowen 100 Tour
- Inishowen and Derry Tour
- Donegal Bay Drive along the Wild Atantic Way Tour
- Donegal Bay and Bluestack Drive Tour